LOOKING FOR HELP?
Our goal is to bring resources, essentials items, and childhood fun to as many foster youth as we can. To do this across the country as efficiently and quickly as possible we partner with 180+ non-profits who work in a variety of disciplines within foster care. These partners through their programs, events and daily interactions with foster youth disperse the items we collect, fund support programs and help enroll children in extra-curricular activities.
Are you a foster parent looking for support?
First, THANK YOU for providing these children with a loving home and giving them an opportunity to thrive. We understand the daily struggles and want to provide as much support as we can. To reach thousands of foster kids across the nation we work hand in hand with our non-profit partners to distribute to foster children in their area or programs. If you are looking for essentials, extra-curricular activity support or access to other programs under Ticket to Dream we encourage you to reach out to one of our partners near you. Check out our database of partners.
Are you a foster care non-profit looking for resources?
If your organization works with foster youth and is seeking donations from the Ticket to Dream Foundation, please submit an application to become a partner.
- Agencies must have their 501(c)3 status in place for 2 years prior to the date of application
- Agencies will be thoroughly vetted and must be in good standing with the US Department of the Treasury as well as clear from state investigations for a minimum of 5 years
- Must comply with all recapping procedures and requirements
Mattress Firm Foster Kids Program Partners must also:
- Partners must participate in all 6 of our annual collection drives (Shoe, Clothing, Holiday, Pajama, Extracurricular, School Supplies)
- Partners must accept all drive items (a mix of drive items will occur year round)
Please note while we do review every application we will not send a follow-up response unless additional information is needed or we have an interest in your organization at this time. All applicants are kept on file for future consideration as our program grows.